Area of Work
- To make India stand out as a nation of champions.
- To encourage &promote talents and celebrate success across wide range of sports.
- To identify, coordinate and improve use of sports infrastructure.
- To identify resources, support and coaches in each sport.
- To provide sports talent opportunity to compete in tournaments at all levels.
- To arrange for coaching at district, state and national levels.
- To build teams at various levels leading up to the international stage.
- To encourage and support the development of sport for all.
- To encourage and support measures relating to the medical care and health of athletes.
- To ensure the regular and successful conduction of sports event and programs.
- To encourage and support the efforts of sports organisations and public authorities to provide for the social and professional future of athletes.
- EWFI provides infrastructure, financial help, technological and social support.
- To inspire hope, and contribute to health and well-being by providing the best care to every patient through integrated clinical practice, education and research.
- To establish Healthcare infrastructure of international standards with advanced equipment.
- To provide essential medical/Healthcare services at your doorstep.
- Financial support to the patients of economically weaker section.
- Special Unit for fighting mental illnesses and depression.
- Implementation of Yoga and Ayurveda.
- To provide quality education through innovative and proven methods of teaching.
- Financial assistance to students from underprivileged communities.
- Scholarships for extraordinary performing students.
- Vocational Training Centres for students to enhance their knowledge.
- Counselling to help them fight depression and mental illness.
- Career counselling to choose best and suitable paths.
- To encourage and support initiatives blending sport with culture and education.
- EWFI will ready to set up as part of a skill development mission to fulfil the growing need in India for skilled manpower across sectors and narrow the existing gap between the demand and supply of skills.
- We here to contribute significantly to the overall target of skilling up of people in India, mainly by fostering private sector initiatives in skill development programs and to provide funding.
- Our aim is to create opportunities for the development of talent within the country and improve the overall scope and space for underdeveloped sectors.
- To avail opportunities for dream job.
- To provide assistance in establishing new business.