The Empowering And Welfare Federation of India (EWFI) launches “Rural Sports Development Programme” On November 23, 2020. It will introduced by the department of sports in 2020 to revive the sports culture in India at the grass-root level by building a strong framework for all sports played in our country and establish India as a great sporting nation.
Initiative motive —
- Awareness different kind of SPORTS.
- Motivate to play and enhance physical strength.
- Organize Rural SPORTS (GRAMIN KHEL MAHOTSAV)
- Providing Sports’ kit to participants/players.
- Providing proper knowledge, guidance and platform/environment of various kinds of sport/games.
- Provide opportunities to play at District level.
- Scholarships for medalists at District level upto Nationals.
- Proper diet and exercises to keep themselves fit.
- Sports infrastructure in rural areas.
- Pave paths for them to play at national and international level.